Mission and Vision
A connected and peaceful world.
To give individuals the tools and skills to be informed, effective and inspired global citizens.
- Interactive workshops for schools, universities, NGOs, community groups, and the general public
- Simulations for businesses and investors
- Pedagogical activities that align with official curriculum for schools
- Tool kits and documentation for everyone to learn more about global issues
- Mentorship programs for youth; both individual and collective initiatives
- A Community of practice of educators, practitioners and individuals committed to global citizenship
In short… we dream, we believe, and so we act!
Committed to youth empowerment and global citizenship?
So are we – Join us!
Informed public participation is the key to bringing about a better society composed of active, informed, and involved citizens. We therefore offer as many hands-on opportunities as possible, to engage individuals in a variety of ways.
Educonnexion • 1857 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Suite 320 Montreal (QC) H3H 1J9 • 514.933.6797 • Contact us
A program of: